Build and run workflows with Pipedream and Tally. Use 1000s of open source triggers and actions across 700+ apps. Or write custom code to integrate any app or API in seconds.
The Pipedream integration is available for free to all Tally users.
How to connect Tally to Pipedream
- Visit Pipedream to create an account
- Create a new workflow
- Search for Tally and select the
- Connect your Tally account and in the resulting authentication menu click
- Choose the Tally form you wish to connect.
- Name your trigger and click
Create sourceto continue.
- Fill out your Tally form to provide Pipedream with data to test the event, choose a new response to continue.
+to add a step to your workflow
- Search for the tool you want to send your Tally form responses to. In this example we are adding new form responses as a row in Google Sheets.
Deployto activate your workflow.
Pipedream helps you automate processes by connecting APIs. You can build and run workflows with code-level control when you need it, and no code when you don't.