Make is a visual platform that lets you design, build, and automate anything - from simple tasks to complex workflows - in minutes. With Make, you can send information between Tally and thousands of apps to automate data collection for better-quality feedback. It’s fast and easy to use, visually intuitive, and requires zero coding expertise.
The Make integration is available for free to all Tally users.
Here's a grasp of what you can do with Tally and Make:
- Update a person in Pipedrive with records from a submitted Tally form
- Save new Tally form entries to a Google Sheet
- Get Slack messages for new form entries
- Send a Sendinblue email when your form is submitted
- Create new Hubspot CRM deals from form entries
- Generate PDFMonkey documents from form responses
- Start by creating a Make account or log in. If you don't have an account yet, you can sign up for free.
- In the Scenario Editor, you can connect different apps and tell Make what kind of data should be going from one place to the other.
create a new scenario, search for Tally and click Tally .
- Scenarios always start with a trigger. For Tally, this is Watch new responses, which triggers when a new response is created for the selected form.
- To connect your Tally account to Make, you need to create a connection in Make. Start by clicking
Addin the webhook screen.
Adda connection. A new window will open and you will be asked to grant Make access to your account.
- Choose the form you wish to connect to Make and where to start grabbing data from.
- When a trigger happens you can select what should follow - the action. Click the right ear of the first module and it will pop up a screen for you to add the next module.
- Create a connection to the corresponding service, select a sheet (in the example of connecting to Google Sheets) and map your Tally form records to the column headers in your sheet.
- To test your scenario, click the play button with
Run oncebeside it
- Activate your scenario by clicking the
ONbutton and set up the schedule.