Make is a visual platform that lets you design, build, and automate anything - from simple tasks to complex workflows - in minutes. With Make, you can send information between Tally and thousands of apps to automate data collection for better-quality feedback. It’s fast and easy to use, visually intuitive, and requires zero coding expertise.
The Make integration is available for free to all Tally users.
How it works
- Start by creating a Make account or log in. If you don't have an account yet, you can sign up for free.
- In the Scenario Editor, you can connect different apps and tell Make what kind of data should be going from one place to the other.
create a new scenario, search for Tally and click Tally .
- Scenarios always start with a trigger. For Tally, this is Watch new responses, which triggers when a new response is created for the selected form.
- To connect your Tally account to Make, you need to create a connection in Make. Start by clicking
Addin the webhook screen.
Adda connection. A new window will open and you will be asked to grant Make access to your account.
- Choose the form you wish to connect to Make and where to start grabbing data from.
- When a trigger happens you can select what should follow - the action. Click the right ear of the first module and it will pop up a screen for you to add the next module.
- Create a connection to the corresponding service, select a sheet (in the example of connecting to Google Sheets) and map your Tally form records to the column headers in your sheet.
- To test your scenario, click the play button with
Run oncebeside it
- Activate your scenario by clicking the
ONbutton and set up the schedule.
Add Google Sheet rows for new Tally responses
Create Airtable records for new Tally responses
Create PDFMonkey documents from Tally form responses
Send Slack notifications for new Tally responses
Create Google Calendar events from new Tally form responses
Create new contacts in HubSpot CRM from new Tally form responses
Add Microsoft 365 Excel worksheet rows for new Tally responses
Send Telegram messages for new Tally responses
Create ClickUp tasks for new Tally responses
Create new Intercom users from Tally form submissions