Quizzes are a great way to generate leads, educate students, or just to have fun! With Tally, you can build and personalize your own quiz in minutes, calculate scores without any technical skills, and automatically send quiz results to your respondents.
✔️ Personalize with logic ✔️ Make smart calculations ✔️ Automate follow-up
How to create a quiz1. Create a new form2. Calculate the score3. Show the results4. Embed the quiz on your website5. Email results to respondents
Follow these steps to create your own quiz or test with Tally.
Get started with this pre-made template, or by creating a new Tally form and inserting your questions. You can insert any type of question by typing
/ or clicking
- Use the embed block to embed any online content such as audio or video
- Insert a file upload block when respondents have to submit a file
- Add images to the multiple-choice block to create a question with pictures
/and insert a
calculated fieldto calculate the score of the quiz. Name the field (for example "Score")
conditional logicto add scores to your questions.
- Assign scores to the questions, by using the
Calculatefunction. In this example, we will add 10 points to the score when the respondent chooses the right answer ("Sofia").
- Repeat this step for every question in your form.
- Add a page at the end of your form and switch on the toggle. A Thank you page is the page your respondents see after clicking the 'Submit' button.
- Add the text you would like respondents to see when completing the quiz
@to mention your calculated field value in your form, and choose your calculated field from the dropdown menu
- Add another page if you want to choose different Thank you pages based on the score of your respondent and switch on the
'Thank you' pagetoggle.
conditional logicon the last page before your 'Thank you' pages (before the 'Submit' button). This is necessary because the logic gets activated when the respondent clicks the 'Submit' button.
In this example, we are showing the respondent the first 'Thank you' page when the score is higher than 15 and the second 'Thank you' page when the score is lower than 15.
You can share your Tally form as a standalone page or embed it on your own website. You will find the embed options in the
Share tab of your published form.