Use our Slack integration to get notified when someone completes your Tally forms, and always stay up-to-speed with the latest form submissions.
You can send Tally form submissions in real-time to a Slack channel or a direct message, and fully customize your Slack message.
The Slack integration is available for free to all Tally users.
You can find the Slack integration in the
Integrationstab of your published form.
Connectto set up the integration, you’ll be asked to
log in to Slackand allow Tally to access to your account.
You can send Tally form submissions to a public channel, private channel or a direct message.
Open the dropdown menu to browse your Slack channels.
- Open your private channel in the Slack app.
- Click the channel name in the conversation header.
- Select the
Add an appand search for ‘Tally Forms’.
- In Tally, click the refresh button on the right of the channels dropdown to see the private channel.
- Open or create a group DM in Slack.
- Click the cluster of profile pictures in the top right corner.
Add peopleto this group DM.
- Type "Tally", and select the app from the list.
Goto create a new DM.
- In Tally, click the refresh button on the right of the channels dropdown to see the DM.
All Tally form submissions are inserted in your Slack message, by default. You can add or remove text and type
@to insert form data.
mrkdwnformatting options to structure your text or create useful visual highlights.
will produce bold text
will produce italicized text
will produce text as a block quote
The default Slack message will look like the example below. Click
Open in Tallyto open your form in your Tally dashboard.