Your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Write source code to develop the frontend UI for web and mobile for backend modules to -integrate with MS SQL database and other 3rd-party systems.
- Coordinate your work with team members.
- Develop test cases to support regression testing efforts for quality assurance.
- Assist in translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Recommend changes to the development team’s best practices to improve the productivity and quality of code.
You will have the following Experience and People Skills:
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on software application development.
- Have worked with IT operations/support to assist in troubleshooting issues, performing log analysis and executing software releases.
- Likes to work closely with other members in a lean team.
- Adaptable to changes in business requirements.
- Have a “giving” mindset and contributes to opensource software development (please share with us the links to your public contributions).
- Good spoken and written English.
Your Technical Skills are:
- At least 2 years of experience in using TypeScript/NodeJS for application development.
- Backend proficiency: NestJS or other similar Typescript-based web frameworks e.g. NPM, Prisma and GraphQL.
- Proficient in working with Git repository for commits, forking, branching, pull request, and merge conflict resolutions.
- Comfortable in using VS Code on a Linux desktop for everyday development work.