Hey there! We're so glad you're interested in The Commons.
Please fill out this short form to share your interest (and interests!) in joining and we'll get back to you when we can.
🏛️ Campus is our take on college for adults. It's created by our member community, for our member community. Every quarter, we co-create an inspiring curriculum & participate in a rotating set of circles, salons, juntos and extracurriculars. At the end of the quarter, we gather and celebrate our learnings at "nerd prom".
🧑🤝🧑 A member-only Slack community to coordinate impromptu gatherings, co-work on side projects together, and stay connected digitally when you’re not in the space.
🍵 The Commons is open to the public on Sundays 10am-10pm. Members have full access of the space Monday-Saturday 10am-10pm.
Twitter, Linkedin, personal websites preferred but if you're not online much, feel free to point us to anywhere on the internet where we can learn more about you (e.g. notion docs, essays you wrote stored on google drive, articles written about you, etc.)
If it was from someone in particular, we'd love to thank them!
Detail & specificity are appreciated :)
The more depth the better, but no need to spend more than 5-10 min on this!
1. What rabbitholes or curiosities have you been pursuing or would like to go deeper on?
2. What do you like to create? (all art, experiences, mediums, tech, music count!)
3. Get creative – if asked to host an event at The Commons, what would you want to host?
4. Get detailed – what’s an event you wished someone else would host!
5. Get personal – we'd like to get to know you better as a person. What's something sweet, unexpected, delightful, or lovely about you that you'd like to share with us?