Thank you for being here. Please review the plan, get your tools ready, and press GO! below.
- Matt Candler, My Next Electric
How we'll spend 30 minutes:
1. Watch a 3-5 min video (w/dazzling on-air talent and Hollywood production values)
2. Sketch, journal or answer questions based on the video.
3. Repeat 3x.
Agenda: Tight but we can do this! Listen at 1.2-1.5X to gain some time for sketching/journaling.
1. Device you can type on: You'll need a laptop, chromebook or phone with good internet.
2. Paper and pen:
We'll be messy-sketching because it helps
our brains learn. And fun. I like sticky notes and Sharpies b/c I can't get too precise.
- Easy mode: Instead of uploading drawings, just describe them.
- Hard mode: Use your phone or laptop camera to upload pix of sketches.
If you run into trouble:
Email me [email protected]
, or text 5049395932
, and I'll do my best to get back in mins or hours during daylight Central US.
Wiki/Virtual textbook: In each video, I'll highlight something you can come back to in our community-wide wiki. You'll get access right after you finish the crash course!