Full Job Description
Job Title: Community Events Helper
Requirements: -Preferred working experience with teams/volunteering
-Access to Computer and Reliable internet
InkBlot is a social platform for creatives, supporters and those looking to discover
new works! We have all the features you are familiar with from other social
channels— combined into one creator-friendly platform, with a focus on community.
Creatives need to connect with each other and potential supporters alike, now more
than ever. Without frustrating, seemingly randomized algorithms or the need to utilize
multiple platforms for basic features, InkBlot will be your platform to grow, build, and
discover. This is a website for art lovers, musicians, writers, artists, all in-between,
striving to help preserve the joy of making and discovering art in all forms.
We are looking for a remote volunteer community helper with our Community events Team. This role can possibly be in charge of working with our team to organize, create and help with platform events centered around InkBlot’s community. Events taking place on the platform itself or within InkBlot’s channels OR as a Discord Moderator OR as Discord Event Organizer. Volunteers will get to choose which work they do/focus on.
The community events team has the important duty of helping to create and foster InkBlot’s community in creative and inclusive ways for users from all over the world. We are looking for individuals that represent our community and have a passion to develop and nurture a community space like InkBlot.
General Responsibilities & Requirements
- Work with team for clear communication to user base via Discord and/or Slack
- Attend team meetings virtually once a month
- Speak with Staff with any issues, questions or concerns
- Good time management skills
- Good Communications skills
- Access to wifi and computer with microphone
- Adhere to good data compliance and security measures for the company
- All communication with users will be done through team channels and accounts
- Expected minimum of 4 hours per month
- Attention to Detail
- Time management