● ALL Vendor payments are due at the time of making the reservation for the event &confirmed by HSP.
● Make cashier/money order check payable to: Hmong Southeast Puavpheej, Inc.
● Mail Registration form and payment to: PO Box 1529, Hickory, NC 28603.
● Cancellation for any reasons must notify HSP at least 30 days prior to the event. (NO EXCEPTION).
● ALL vendors MUST notify HSP, Inc. of change of address and phone number. It is the vendors’ responsibility to notify and contact HSP for all events.
● ALL vendors MUST close down by 4:00 p.m. on the last day of the event. ALL booths NEED to be ready for a walk-through-inspection by HSP’s Marketing Coordinators by 5:00 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS! Everyone will NEED to leave HSP’s Cultural Park by 6:00 p.m.
● I will email/send a copy of this application to HSP’s Marketing Coordinator with my FULL booth payments and $500 secure deposit, in order to reserve my booth for the event, prior to the deadline as required of me.