1. The headline - Since the headline is one of the most important parts of an article, give some thought to make it catchy and appealing. Also, keep it short (no longer than 8 words).
2. Use sub-headings - Most readers scan an article before diving in. Make sure your article is easy to scan by using easy to read sub-headings. And make sure the subheadings relate well to the article and give better understanding of your topic.
3. Word limit - Make sure that your article is not less than 1000 words. The ideal word count is between 1500 to 2000 words.
4. Images - Use high-quality images. Make sure you either own or have permission to use. Include attribution if required. Ideal image size would be 600(wide) x 450(high).
5. Original - We only accept submissions that are 100% original. No duplicate content. And we do not pay for guest posts or receive payment for them.
6. Add a bio - Write a few lines about yourself. Make it short and crisp. Include any certifications, awards, degrees that are pertinent. You can link it to your blog, Facebook or Twitter page as well.
7. Headshot - Include a picture for your bio.
8. Link - You can add one link within the body text to your website. The link should be of a relevant article, research or a study. We accept do-follow links IF it makes sense and is relevant to the content of the article. Links should be to a relevant page on your website.
9. At this point we do not pay for unsolicited articles. We are happy to give you 'Google Love' by passing your link in your bio.