● Non-Food Booths are 10X10 ft.; Food Booths are 20X20ft. You can choose your spot on
a first-come, first-served basis.
● Booth Vendor payments are due at the time of reservation and Confirmed by HSP.
● FOOD Vendors (Food Trucks) MUST have a Food permit by applying through Catawba
County Health Department. Food Permit MUST be displayed where it is visible in the
Food Truck space (per County Health Guidelines) A walk through inspection by the
County Health Department & Fire Safety is required). Vendors are expected to have
their own generator(s), tent(s), chairs and tables.
● Make cashier/money order check payable to: Hmong Southeast Puavpheej, Inc.
● Mail Registration form and payment to: P.O. Box 1529, Hickory, NC 28603.
● In the event of a cancellation HSP’s marketing coordinators must be notified by phone or via
email at: [email protected]
at least 14 days prior to the event.
● Vendors MUST notify HSP, Inc. of an address change and/ or phone number.
● HSP Farmer’s Night Market Operation hours: Saturday & Sunday from 2:00 p.m. to
8:00 p.m. (until dark); NOTE: There will be NO NIGHT MARKET during “Fall Festival,
Sept. 2-3rd & 5K Walk, Oct. 7th events.
● ALL Vendors MUST close down by 8:30 p.m. (Summer time). Booths are EXPECTED
to be ready for a walk-through-inspection by HSP’s Marketing Coordinators by 9:00
p.m. Everyone is EXPECTED to leave HSP’s Cultural Park by 9:30 p.m. (Summer
time/ before dark).
● Vendors are expected to clean-up their own booth space. NO TRASH should be left
behind on the grounds and/or in the booth space when you leave at the end of the day.
VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN TRASH each day during the Night
Market (NO EXCEPTION).
● Any questions please contact the Night Market Coordinator: Zam Thao Lor @
(828) 430-0970 or via email: [email protected]
; President MaiBee V. Lor
via email: [email protected]