is tech-driven hospitality startup brand rapidly expanding our team. We're on a mission to reinvent the hospitality business model for young independent travelers.
We're not like most companies. We're rebellious and direct. We hate the status quo. We want risk-takers and outside the box critical thinkers. We have a hybrid (remote/onsite) work environment primarily in English (our team is also fluent in Japanese).
We’re looking to add Ops Associates to support our growth. The Ops Associate will lead traveler services and assist on backend operations in day to day property management.
The role will be based in Kyoto.
Strong language and communication skills required, particularly in English and Japanese.
• Be highly disciplined and organized
• Be a great listener and communicator
• Have grit and perseverance
• Be action oriented, pro-active
• Be numerically sensitive
• Love to try new approaches and change things
• Be open to feedback, no egos
• Be authentic, consistent and direct in your communications
• Tech-native (skills in Zapier, PowerBI, Airtable, Notion or other tools an advantage)