As a Sales & Design Assistant you will be responsible for welcoming and understanding clients’ needs to offer the best service whilst maximising sales. You will also have the space to be creative and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, own a positive attitude to work, be self-motivated and enjoy working with people.
– You will be expected to assist customers in their purchasing experience, from the selection of items to the identification of the best means for care;
– answer and follow through email enquiries;
– keep displays and products in the showroom up to date;
– familiarise yourself and keep abreast with the furniture industry.
– Good knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD & SketchUp.
– A strong motivation to work in a sales environment. A flair for furniture and interior design.
– Candidates applying for this role must be fluent in English.
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a furniture retail environment.
– Able to communicate fluently in Maltese and English, both verbally and in writing.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a successful and continuously growing team together with an attractive salary package.
If you’re passionate, committed and eager to grow, we’d love to hear from you.