This is for you if:
- you’re looking to learn how to grow as a leader and as a person, as I plan to hire some people you’ll manage (at a later point, and when this grows)
- You’re looking to learn by doing
- You want to get experience of the real-life: learn how to swim by swimming, not by reading about swimming (or somebody else telling you how to swim)
- You want to see products as they are planned and built. Then used by real users
- You want a workplace where you maximise work done 'in the zone', and minimize useless, dead-time (e.g. too many meetings)
- Have beautiful, working products on your CV that are used by actual users.
- Optionally: if you plan to ever start your own business. I have no problem with that — on the contrary, if you’re able to do great work, I will even support you. I’d rather